From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 11:51:04 -0700
Hello

Yesterday, I had the greatest time at the ferret frolic.  Both Bentley and
Cinnamon went home with awards.  Bentley won 1st in the bag races and 2nd
in the tube race and the winnings were reversed for Cinnamon (in their
heats, not all around winners!).  Bentley also won 2nd for his witch
costume.  He looked so cute even though he was about to kill me for it!
He got a brand new summer sleeper as a prize, though Cinnamon has already
claimed it.  I also got this really cute, well-done ferret cross stitch
and I will try to reproduce it!  Anyways, I will post the pics as soon as
they are developped.  I always wish I took more but oh well.

Lisa, Bentley and Cinnamon