From:
Joy Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 21:19:57 -0700
We have two ferrets one female age 3 yrs silver mitt and one male age 3 yrs
dark eyed white (deaf).  These two need to go as a package since they have
grown up together and have know only each other.

We are currently living in Boise, Idaho and are willing to drive to an
adjoining state for adoption.  I am pregnant and we are needing to trim
down our current business in order to make room for the baby.

Any one interested please feel free to email me or pass on information as
to someone who might be willing to take them on until they can be fostered
or adopted out would be appreciated.

Joy Jarrett