From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 1996 10:24:50 -0500
Meltdown made it through the night so after she had her first dig. of the
day I called Steve and he got to speak to her over the phone.  He'll be home
tomorrow and I'm hoping she makes it till then.  Right now time has to be
taken in small chunks.

She's not in pain but knows that something has me upset.

Forgive any errors.  I need to sleep but when I try it's all short
nightmares right now.  We weren't ready to begin saying goodbye to Meltie,
even though we should have been.

Yried to tell a number of friends last night.  Forgot some addresses, made
mistakes in some, and have to think slowly right now.  Got errors back.  If
nayone knows of a friend of mine I who doesnot see the list often could you
tell that person?

Sukie