From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 10:00:47 +1000
Hi there,

I have been surfing around the looking for options for medications for
Ferrets, I know many vets in Australia are unfamiliar with ferrets and
medication related problems are common with unfamiliar animals.  From what
I have read in the FML things are much the same in the US, so the following
might be useful.

The web pages below belong to the National Ferret Welfare Society in the
UK, the information there could be of value to vets in US, Australia, New
Zealand and other countries.  You may wish to pass this on to your local
vet.

General Vetinary Information
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/vet.htm

Drug related information exclusively for Ferrets
http://www.btinternet.com/~sheila/drugs.htm

Sorry for the annoymous posting, but I am at work and policy precludes
email for non-work related use. ;)

James