From:
Heather Wojtowicz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:42:11 -0500
Hi folks-

Just wanted to let you know that our website at www.neferrets.org has
undergone some updates recently!!  All our newsletters and articles from
2001-2002 are up on the site, with the first 2003 issue to be posted this
week!

We have new items for sale including lots of new styles of ferret
cross-stitch patterns on our "Items for Sale" page.  All proceeds from
items benefit the ferrets in our foster system.

We are always welcoming new members to our organization, so read all
about joining NEFFER on our "Membership" page and download our membership
application!

Please stop by our website and browse our newsletter articles,
educational information, and learn all about New England Ferret Foster,
Education, and Rescue, Inc.!

Thanks,

Heather Wojtowicz
Secretary, New England Ferret Foster, Education and Rescue, Inc.
www.neferrets.org