From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:55:14 -0600
OK...I tried to tell everyone that the "kids" at the Ferretville Funny
Farm in Iowa City were getting really fat and furry - unlike any other year
in the last 18-20 years of being a ferret mom.  BUT NO....I keep hearing,
"they are INDOOR animals, they aren't ever outside!" WHATEVER!  SO......
now I think they believe me!  YES - we only have about 20 feet of snow and
below zero temps everyday!  It has snowed everyother day for a month or so
now.  All 15 of the little nuts sleep all over each other and have to stand
on top of each other to eat and drink - and they have a whole room and a
half to live in!!!  THey choose to stay in one section and cuddle :o) Hey
Andy...how about a play date!  THey kids can make snow angels!  HAHAHAHA

See y'all,
Shannon P. and the Funny Farmhands - Jackie, Sammo, Max, Violet, Little
Bear, Buddy, Snowflake, Flower, Rocky, Jasmine, Skyler, Eddie, Molly, Arlo
and the baby Ivy.  We lost Sophie last week to her cancer.