From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Dec 2007 13:06:11 -0800
THANK YOU!!! From The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue. To all the wonderful
people and fur kids who sent Thanksgiving cards and have adopted our
shelter kids as Secret Santas from the Giving Tree! The cards were so
nice! And the gifts have already been arriving and they are GREAT! What
wonderful and generous people we have in the ferret community.

Our three DMK Kids are doing well. We had one real bad bitter and she
has come a long way already! It will be another month or two before she
is trusting enough to be adopted, but I believe it will happen due to
two dear friends of mine who agreed to take Star into their home and
teach her what being a ferret is all about! We were afraid she might
not come out of it, she was so wild. Now she is running around their
home, playing with their ferret and dogs and having a ball! She still
bites every once in a while when she is fightened, but she is doing so
much better. She is deaf, and trust comes slow, but it is coming!!!
Thank you to all of you that opened your homes and shelters to the DMK
kids!!! They are needy and I am so proud of how the ferret community
stepped up to the plate on this one!!!

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Beth & all the Fur Kids at The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue in Richmond,
Utah