From:
Rebecca McFarlane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 1999 10:08:24 -0500
Michelle:

Guess my crew could do the Starbucks.  I had some coffee upstairs the other
day and I swear Scully and Genie were going to tear the cup out of my hand.
When I'd finished all but a bit I put it down and Scully practically crawled
into the cup (was a really big mug).  She licked it so hard she knocked it
off the table.  So, my crew can do that.

Do you have anyone to run a bank yet?  I believe Kit has absconded with my
coin purse again :).  Also, Calvin could volunteer as a locksmith, as we
caught him tearing out of the room with my keys, and Genie & Suzy could do
an escape artist routine for the center of the mall.  (Cinnamon ferrets, I
swear!)

Hey Skeeter!  Good to hear from you.  See us waving down here????  (Quit
hitting the free raisins so much)

Rebecca & the hoomans
Chewie:  Hey, feeling better mom.  Think I can have more ice cream?
Dribble, Sarabi, & Tigger:  Maaaa!  Why can't we share Chewie's food
Socks:  Love me, feed me raisins or I'll trip you
Genie & Suzy:  Quick, flatten out and get through that hole before they
catch us
Calvin:  Toes!  Toes!
Kit:  Show me the money!  It jingles in this thing
Scully:  So, I'm here in the sink, run the water, ok?  Oh, wait, let's
attack Sara!

=======================
Rebecca McFarlane
Secretary
Basic Medical Sciences
School Veterinary Medicine
Purdue University
West Lafayette, IN  47907-1246
Phone:   765-494-8632
Fax:     765-494-0781
"Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"