Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 21:17:37 -0400
http://www.pictogame.com/game.php?game=2aSnbrcQxa22

Hehehe! I made this web game out of one of Pharos's photos. I thought
Sean would think it's rockin'. But he didn't. He doesn't like it. He'd
rather see something he'd be happy about smacking. I thought it was
cute though, so I'm sharing it. You all might get a kick out of the
site anyway. I was thinking about putting BIG's face on a game
buuuuuuuuuut ... well, I did want this post to make it through.
Hehehe!

Wolfy

[Moderator's note: A picture of the CA Fish and Game headquarters seems
like a good choice for a picture! BIG]