From:
pats7288 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 2010 07:41:54 -0500
Dear Bridge Greeters-

Please watch for our ferret Zippie. He is a chocolate mitt who earned
his wings yesterday. He will be carrying a blue and white terrycloth
elephant that squeaks. Zippie loves squeaky toys. He will be looking
for Winston, Willie and Pooh Bear. Zippie never met them but I know
they have been watching over him, especially Winston. I told Zippie all
about them yesterday when I knew his trip to the Bridge was quickly
approaching. Please let him know that we all miss him so much and are
so sorry that he couldn't get better. Please ask him to send us a sign
from the Bridge so we know he is there, safe and sound, healthy and
happy once again.

Thanks.

Pat Shaskin