From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 08:51:45 EST
Re: MENSA Curtis
>"An Interview With Dodge and Curtis"
>
>I like to imagine I'm a:
>Dodger:  Living beanbag.
>Curtis:  Rubber superball in a concrete tunnel.
<snip>

Heehee!  That was great!  It reminds me of our Squirt M.  Burkard esq.,
Supra-Genius and Atlas "Which way did 'dey go?  Which way did 'dey go"
Burkard.  Squirt is as smart as they come and Atlas...well.....he is a
ferret of brawn, not brain.

Thanks for the laugh!

Boys & Girls:
I'm curious...I know like people, ferrets have their own personalities and
traits, but I was wondering if folks with multple ferrets notice a
difference between the boys and girls personality-wise?  Our boys are very
emotionally needy, always needing to be picked up and snuggled.  While the
girls are constant motion and are far too busy to be cuddled long.  The
girls are far more active than the boys.  The girls also seem to have more
of the "hunt" in them - they really spock-out on us when you make squeaky,
mouse-like sounds.  (Heaven help any toes wiggling in their range!) The boys
say, 'Yeah...so?' I was just wondering...

-kim, squirt "The Brain", pippi "It's Pippi & the Brain.", Atlas "Pinky
 in spirit", and Hijinx "It's Nippy & the Brain"

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.