From:
Dian George <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:02:45 EDT
Hi guy, haven't left a message in a long time.  My mom passed away in Feb
and I haven't been up to cruising the internet.  I found that lady that I
got my Ferret Angel from on the new auction place goldsauction.com bid on
the neat Ferret Fairy there.  I noticed she calls herself Ragamuffinman?
I love the Ferret Angel I got last year.  Chere was really nice she sent
flower when my mom passed on.  My little Daisy is now a year and a half
old and she goes RVing with me and the 6 dogs - yep that's right one little
ferret and 6 dogs in a big old R.V.  Well Got to go.

Dian