From:
Penny Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:19:01 EDT
Hello everyone, I only recently became a ferret mommy and I really wanted
to tell my story and to give a big thank you to three really great and
caring people.

About two months ago I started babysitting for my sisters ferret, I had
never had a ferret before and really didn't want one, I tried once to pet
the ones at Petland and after getting bit by all of them I thought they
must all be that way.  It took us all about one hour to fall in love with
little Critter and we tried for a month to talk my sister and her boyfriend
into selling him to us, well in the end the answer was no.  With four kids
I couldn't afford to go to the petstore and buy one, so I called around to
the vets offices and asked if they knew of any for sell, after about three
days I got a call, from a wonderful woman, Missy, I love you, and she told
me of another woman who runs a shelter in the lower part of the state, she
gave me the number and I called to find out that this woman had alot of
ferrets ready for adoption, while she was telling me she mentioned a mommy
with four babies, thats the ones I wanted, I waited for almost two weeks, a
very hard two weeks considering I was as anxious as a child at Christmas,
well they are now home, and they are the most wonderful little creatures I
have ever been around.  I am so thankful to Missy and her husband Jamie for
all their help and support in getting us these little darlings and I would
like to give Debbie Scott a thank you for taking into consideration our
financial situation and allowing us to make payments.  It is really
something when you meet people who love and care for no selfish reason and
I have now met three.  I am so thankful for Missy.  Missy I hope you get to
read this, your really special honey.

Hello to everyone from Lil'Daddy, Missy, SloppyJoe, Cookie, Tiny and the
Brat.  Thank you, Penny