From:
Kimberly Pratt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 2011 20:49:41 -0700
Hello, everyone!

We'd like to invite you all to participate in our Avon fundraiser for
NAFAR! From 6 July - 20 July, you can shop for products in skin-care,
bath and body, make-up, apparel, jewelry and items for kids and home! A
percentage of the proceeds will go directly to Northern Arizona Ferret
Alliance & Rescue to help offset shelter costs. As you know, in this
economy, ferret shelters across the country are taking on more and more
rescues and expenses are mounting.

If you've never tried Avon, it's a perfect time to check out top of the
line products at great prices. If you're an experienced Avon shopper,
come on by and shop for your favorites. There are even products for
men. :) And don't forget the Skin So Soft Bug Spray!

Use checkout code NAFAR2011 to ensure your order goes toward this
fundraiser. Visit www.youravon.com/kimberlyemerson and click on ONLINE
EVENTS to participate.

This is a great way to spend your beauty dollars!

Thank you and kindly share our fundraiser link!

Kimberly