From:
Catherine Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jun 1996 01:26:30 -0700
FMLer's

I have a question pertsining to the health of my fuzzy.  Wheezy (my fuzzy)
is a bit chapped between the toes on both of his front paws.  The back ones
are okay.  The flakes are reddish and white flakes.  I really should say
that it is white flakes with red to brownish speckles.  My description may
be vague but I am not sure if I should worry or not.  One of the, I guess
you could call cuticles around one of his claws is flaky and a bit loose
aroung the nail aswell.  Are these signs of a more serious problem or are
they just chapped I am not sure.  Otherwise he is very happy, playful,
joyfull, and healthy.  Please post something or someone E-mail me because if
I can cure it that would be great.  I just came back from the vet where he
got a Ferrvac booster and she let him go with a clean bill of health after a
checkup.

                           Thanks,
                       Cathy and the Wheez