From:
Last Chance Ferret Rescue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2004 18:53:14 -0500
 ...and the rings are filling up.  Green Card is already full, and there
are several others getting close to their limit.  So if you were waiting
till the last minute to sign up to show your ferret, well, this is it.

We're expecting a terrific turnout.  Nearly every vendor table is filled,
and we have all sorts of great items for our raffle tables.  With
Christmas only a few weeks away, this is a great time to take care of
buying gifts for some of the furry folk on your shopping list.

And we're planning to keep the fun games going almost all day, so
there'll be lots going on, from morning till night.

Don't miss out on your opportunity to take part in what's sure to be one
of the best shows of the year.  Sign up online, at
www.newrainbowbridge.com, or call Diane at 215-357-3699
to receive a show packet.

All proceeds from the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival go to help support
the Last Chance Ferret Rescue, one of the last operating rescues in the
Philadelphia area.  So show your support for the rescue, and sign up
today for the Philadelphia Pherret Phestival: It's gonna be a grand ol'
time!