From:
Susan Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 14:40:45 +0000
Hey all,

Thanks to all who gave me tips on getting my Elbert to feeling better.  His
is much better!  We know when he is happy and playful, he will run backwards
with his tail straight up.  Well that is what he is doing!  He is such a
riot!  He has also started playing with the other ferrets.  As long as he
stays away from Taos, they take it easy on him.  Taos is so mean she goes
for the feet.  She is the smallest and I think she is trying to make up for
that.  She will start a fight then cry as soon as the tide changes and she
is getting sat on.  Such a baby!  (But a cute baby)

Well last night was bath night.  I think the last bath was months ago.  It
is not that they all needed it, just 1.  Sammie.  He was standing under the
peanut butter jar when my husband opened it.  He didn't realize that it was
the natural type where the oils floated to the top.  SPLOOCH Sammie is
covered.  Oil doesn't just wipe off (I tried).  So rather than just bath 1
they were all in for it.  The reward for us is after the bath when they are
all ballistic.  It is so fun to romp with them then.

Oh yea.  Clear dryer tubing!!!!!!!  it is the greatest!!.  I always knew
sammie wagged his tail.  but I never knew that Izzy and Hugo did too.  I
think it is as much fun for me as it is for them!!  I highly recommend it!!

Sue  and her frenzy of five ferrets!
Susan Downey
ACS/Ball Aerospace
(303)939-4686