From:
Shannon Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 May 2001 08:36:24 -0500
Hello everyone!
It's been a while since I posted - BUT - I have 8 ferrets (adult ages
2-5) for adoption in the Iowa City/Coralville area.  I have 15 at the
Ferretville Funny Farm and these 8 will make the tally 23.  I am running
out of space and need to get these cuties adopted out if possible.  Contact
me through email or phone.  Email me if you would like my number to talk in
person.

Thanks!
Shannon Price
President Eastern Iowa Ferret Association
Ferretville Funny Farm Shelter/Halfway House