From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:41:37 EST
Hi all,
This is just a short note to remind everyone about the the dangers of
Halloween candy.  We had a near miss this morning.  Our 6 month old BAD BOY,
lovingly named Sam, found how to get on the kitchen counter, where the left
over candy was being kept.  He got a piece of bubble gum.  It got caught in
his throat.  My husband got to him in time, but it sure was a SCARE.   So,
Parents, be aware and keep the candy really high or better yet gone from your
house.
Hugs and kisses to all the fur babies out in FML land.

Dianna--- No Sam!! You can't have the gum
Sam--- I promise I'll chew it better next tme.
Sugar-- Just give me the raisins, Apples, OH Heck!! just put the dryed
        fruit bag down on the floor. I'll pick my own.
Carson-- Raisins here for me too
Poofer--- Raisins YUCK-- Ferrettone for me
Merlin-- Raisins and chicken snacks for me
Molly-- I'll take the raisin bran, If you please.  Oh you can keep the bran.