From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 1998 07:52:32 -0400
Maggie Mae wrote:
>What I find appalling is to have witnessed such a thing, and then not
>followed up on the outcome OR more importantly, followed up when it was
>found out that a seemingly clear case of neglect exists.

>So I turn down requests of help from folks, because it upsets
>me too much.  But I also do not yell and condemn others when
>I don't bother to do anything myself.

I'm a bit confused; your message seems to contradict itself.  Would you
please clarify which you meant?

>But then, this witness has refused to help on many fronts in many ways
>with ferrets, so it does not surprise me.

Everyone who chooses to help within the ferret community has to pick how
they are best able to do it.  You said this yourself.  I am disappointed
that you fail to recognize the many things Bob HAS done to help.  The
information presented in the recent diet posts alone spans over 60 pages.
That's a significant effort, and certainly not the only time he has helped
out.

-Ilena Ayala