From:
Katrina D Ramsell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 1995 11:12:06 -0400
Bill is right- what a sad depressing issue.  I just wanted to send my
sympathies to those who lost Reno, Paddington, and Dusk.  I know they were
all very special and very loved.  It is always so hard to lose one of your
little buddies, but sometimes it helps knowing that the time th, other
animals, and some people a loving caring environment that many ferrets and
other animals will unfortunately never experience.  Hold and pet your oMy
sympathies go out to anyone else who has recently lost one of their furry
friends.  Take care.

Katrina Ramsell