Date:
Mon, 12 Dec 2005 09:44:35 -0600
Hello all,

It's been a while since I've posted but I've been lurking as of late.  My
boyfriend & I are starting our own online pet boutique and need product
suggestions from you, the ferret experts!  We would like to carry ferret
products in addition to cat & dog items.

The website is www.rockstarpets.com and you can view some of the cat &
dog products already available at www.rockstarpets.com/store - the
shopping cart isn't set up yet so you can only view the products right
now.  If you wish to purchase anything, please email me directly at
[log in to unmask] and I'll process your order through PayPal until we
get the credit card processing module set up.  You can also email your
product suggestions to that address.  We'd prefer not to offer anything
by Marshall Farms although we may carry a select few items.  We'll
definitely be carrying Totally Ferret and other high-quality ferret
foods, even though they sell some of these brands at PetSmart.

Here's the opening statement on our site right now, to give you an idea
of what we're about:

"Hi there and welcome to Rock Star Pets - where roadies can shop for the
coolest threads, the hippest toys and the ultimate in gourmet eats for
their little rock stars.

We are currently in the preliminary stages of the online store.  We hope
to have it up & running real soon!  In the meantime, feel free to contact
us with suggestions (product or otherwise) and questions/feedback about
the site in general.  Our main goal is to carry innovative, durable, fun,
sassy, original, and environmentally safe products for dogs, cats and
ferrets.  We want to carry things not found at your neighborhood PetSmart
or Petco.  We want to stand apart from the crowd!!  With our passion for
animals - dogs, cats and ferrets in particular - we feel we have found
our calling.  We appreciate your support as we fulfill this dream.
Thanks and check back soon for the best of the best in pet products."

We will also offer an online resource for pet owners, including a message
board, product/book reviews and a blog.  Be sure to bookmark our site and
check back often!  I will be sure to post here when the store is up &
running.  You can also join our mailing list by emailing
or signing up at
www.rockstarpets.com/mailman/listinfo/mailinglist_rockstarpets.com -
be sure to let us know what kind of pets you have so I can email you
when we get products in for your specific breed/species!

We are also on MySpace: www.myspace.com/rockstarpets - and join our
MySpace group at http://groups.myspace.com/rockstarpets

Thanks in advance for your help!!

Amy McNamara