From:
Robin davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 19:35:27 -0500
Hello everyone.  For a change I am posting with good news.  This weekend I
rescued 3 ferrets.  I found homes for two of them.  Well my hubby has told
me we are keeping the last one.  I dont know how old he is, but he is a big
sable love bug.  Do you people know how hard it is to type and get fuzzie
kisses.  This guy just wont quit.  The lady that I got them from said they
were vicious biters.  She told me that they all would bite toes when the
humans walked across the room, and they kept stealing stuff.  Can you
imagine a fuzzbutt biting a bare foot or stealing car keys.  I couldn't
help it I laughed at her.  I told her it was like fuzzie law that they do
these things.  Well so far this weekend all my socks are gone and no one is
confessing.  Anyone in florida want to board my feet for the winter?  Now
on to the problem.  He needs a name.  We cant decide between Romeo and
Cassonova.  My hubby said to just call him bubba, but the newbie is too
much of a love bug for bubba.  Oh and this guy doesnt dook he grunts.  He
is so sweet, and we are all glad to have him join the family.  Just had to
share.

Happy holidays to all my FML family.
Robin and the 5 furbrats