From:
Debra Chapman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:37:28 -0500
Hi all,

I am hoping that someone out there can help me.

I have friend who has two sable ferrets, one male (we think, it's hard
to tell) one female.

She has just gotten out of an abusive relationship....trouble is, there
also went $2,000 a month to help pay bills, and such.

The ferrets need someone who can take them and give them a good home,
feed them right and care for them. They are skinny and I think they
may have fleas, I'm not sure.

She had 3 ferrets, but she gave me one, Isabell, and she was a mess.
No hair on her tail, skinny, fleas, and afraid to have me pick her up.

Now, she has been with me for about 2 months, she is flea free, fat and
sassy, and loves to be held and give kisses. And the hair grew back on
her tail lush and full, without me doing a thing except feeding her
right.

She wants to sell the 2 ferrets she has, since she is VERY short on
cash. She wants $100 for the 2.

If I had it, I would buy them just to get them into a home where they
would get healthy and be happy, but I am on disability, and can't
afford 5 ferrets,(I have 3 total now) even if she gave them to me free.

I am hoping there is someone out there who can help them. This isn't a
scam, the last I heard from her was that she was going to put an ad in
the local paper, and I REALLY don't want that, you never know what or
who will take them.

PLEASE, PLEASE, if you can help, let me know.

Thanks,
Deb Chapman