From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 1996 03:03:05 -0800
Just have to mention that I got my first little nasty e-mail since writing
my poem and I copied it off and put it in the litterbox for the ferrets to
give their opinion of.  Boy did that feel good!  LOL!  Much better than
getting so upset over it.  Plus since I obviously really got to the person
who sent it I just had to laugh.  It was from someone who had been nasty
before and I felt that this time I truly won.  So all you getting the nasty
e-mail take my suggestion and do the same it feels GREAT!

           Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House