From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 May 1997 08:57:25 -0400
Dear everybody,

Well, I'm about to embark on my big, international move from Montreal to
Boston-- the ferrets have packed their bags (and inspected every square inch
of every box they could get their little paws into) and are ready to hit the
highway... Aparently somebody is expecting a food shortage in the States,
because when I took my bed apart, a whole bunch of kibble fell out of my
pillow.  On the positive side, as sleeping spots are vanishing due to
packing, I've found Cully and Amelia curled up together of their own free
will!  Maybe one carrier will work for the trip- two adults and two carriers
seems a bit cramped for the cab of a U-Haul.

I'm lucky to have parents that I can move in with, ferrets in tow, for the
next couple of months, but unfortunately that means my email access will be
sketchy at best, and once McGill catches on that I've left school, I'll be
losing this account.  So, sadly I must sign off for now, but I'll be back--
I'm an addict, and breakfast won't be the same without a daily ferret
digest!  I will have some Web access (yeah, I know I could use the browser
mailers to check my email, but I can't really monopolize my parents'
computer), so I'll keep checking on the Kodo page, and I'll keep writing
letters (I faxed Gov. Engler last night-- anybody who hasn't written yet,
this starving unemployed former grad student was willing to cough up
international phone rates to send her fax, so what's your excuse?) until
this fiasco is happily behind us.

I'm really going to miss everybody, and I wish all the best to people and
fuzzies everywhere, and I look forward to my return sometime this summer!

Take care,
Regina

ps website stays put; if anyone really wants to contact me for some reason,
you could leave a message in my guestbook.

Regina Harrison
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Lofts/1083
"If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing..."  Peggie Lee