From:
"Pat L." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2008 10:33:28 -0400
Steph,

I know how much pain you are in right now. It never gets easier when we
have to say goodbye. Just know you are doing the right thing. The love
you are showing is the most unselfish love there is. Some people say
it is cruel to put an animal to sleep. I totally disagree. The selfish
person is the one who won't let go because THEY don't want to feel the
pain of saying goodbye. They don't even think about what the poor pet
is going through. I know..I'm married to one of these people.

I had a vet tell me one time that I would KNOW when the time was right
to say goodbye. I did and even though it hurt so badly, I know I did
the right thing. Sir Woozle loves you and thanks you for understanding
that it is his time. He knows he is loved by an incredible mommy that
only has his best interests at heart.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this time.

Godspeed Sir Woozle.

Hugs,
Pat