Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 19:50:38 -0800
I couldn't believe what I read in this article (see link below).  It just
makes me sick for people to tell lies.  CJ, you did a great job so don't
feel like you have failed, you saved the life of a fuzzie, and in the end,
that is the most important thing.  Don't get me wrong, I would love to see
Tyson or at least someone punished, but that is not to be.  Let's all keep
fighting for the fuzzies!

http://www.foxsports.com/js_index.frm?content=3D/world/stories/bx1208tyso=
n_ferrets1.sml

Kim
and the fuzzie foursome:Missy, Streaker, Cocoa and Casper