Date:
Fri, 18 Nov 2011 08:53:24 -0800
I want to thank all of you who have emailed me privately, for fully
allaying my doubts.

The only reason why the little guy was sold for $20, was because Aaron,
the small animal guy really wanted him to have a good home. Aaron said
that he'll probably get into some trouble with his employers because he
chose to do the right thing, instead of making Petco money by selling
the ferret for full price. None of the adoption fee even goes to Petco,
because Aaron said that the $20 had to go to the Tree of Hope, kind of
like the Giving Tree, but with cash. All of the donation will go to
Rescued Paws, a local dog and cat rescue organization.

I'm keeping the little guy, now named Zender, because he looks so much
like Zen. Petco's vet definitely doesn't know how to sex ferrets,
because Zender came home as Zendra.

Randie