From:
keisha l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 18:01:06 -0700
Okay, the other day I bought a new type of ferret food and I want to make
sure it is good for her.

Crude Protein (min) 36.0%
Crude Fat (min) 22.0%
Crude Fiber(max) 2.5%
Moisture(max) 12.0%
Taurine (Min).17%

Sorry to post this, but I am not sure, I know it is very important to buy
good stuff for them, and this is the first bag I have had to buy, when I
bought her 6 weeks ago she came with a free 3 pound bag.  The person told
me all these numbers and now I am so confused on what I am supposed to be
looking for.  So I am wondering if what I am feeding her right now sounds
healthey enough, it is ferret food.