From:
Pie O' Pah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 23:34:03 -0400
Dear FireRose,

I am so sorry for how long it has taken me to do this Greeting. I did
not mean to make you wait so long for it, but my mum was in a car
accident in September of last year and spent a lot of it in bed, and I
spent just as much time sitting next to her hoping and praying for her
to get better. She is still waiting, but these greetings simply can not
wait any longer.

Itachi came to me on the day you took Grey-Kitty in to the vet. He was
very concerned that someone would be there to show her where the ferret
part of the Bridge was, but I assured him that while it seems like
there are sections, it's more of a matter of preferences. Most cats,
like being with cats, most dogs like being with dogs, most ferrets
don't give a darn where they end up as long as it's fun, there is
family and/or good friends, loads of things to "borrow" and plenty of
soft places to sleep. Upon hearing this I could see the worry leave
his eyes and a smile tug at the side of his face. I assured Itachi be
it cat, dog, platypus, if they wanted to hang with us wily weasels,
they would be more then welcomed to do so.

I showed Itachi around, and let him decide what places he thought
Grey-Kitty would enjoy the most, and he thought that the "Comfy Room"
seemed like the best place for the two of them to try. Tthere is an
exact copy of everyone's favorite furniture, down to even the wonderful
scents we all love and know best. I told him it would be my first place
to visit because you could take a long snooze, and because ferrets LOVE
to hide inside of some furniture, they have to come out at some time,
so you could rest while waiting for the right opportunity to play,
"Whack A Ferret".

He was SO excited he danced around with glee and then took off towards
the Bridge. Now I am use to leading family and friends to the Bridge,
because it's just part of being a Greeter, but with a nose like
Itachi's, I knew he would have no problem with finding his way there.

Picking up my pace, I began running to catch up with him, and just as
we were about neck in neck, we were at the Bridge. It had a soft silver
glow to it, and there was this soft music playing in the back ground. I
found it sweet, and playful, like a cat would be with a piece of yarn,
but also soft and soothing like a happy purr, and no sooner did my
thoughts drift away, then Grey-Kitty drifted across the Bridge.

Beautiful and delighted, and when her eyes set upon Itachi, she beamed
and scampered over to him and pounced. It was sweet to see the way they
played together, the over pouring with love, and knowing that they had
each other to be with forever. Grey-Kitty lifted her paw with the
sandalwood mala bracelet and told the both of us that it given to her
for protection and guidance, but after she had left you and your family
behind, she felt both of those things, and they were in the form of the
love you gave to her, and the love you sent her to the Bridge on, and
because of this she felt safe leaving, and she felt wonderful on the
journey here, and now that she is here, all she can say is thank you.
Thank you for everything, for my comfy life, for my bracelet, for the
love I was given. I had a good long life in the best home any Kitty
could ask for, and now I have a new home, and one day I will get to
show you around, because you will see me again, and you will see Itachi
again, and we both plan on being there to greet each and every one of
you!

I hope this helps FireRose, because I know it helped Grey-Kitty to be
able to see your email and know just how concerned you were that she
and Itachi were reunited!

In Love & In Comfort,
Pie O' Pah