From:
Dee Eisenman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 10:31:05 PDT
I am really curious why, since my email addy is not_into_zen, would anyone
think that it is directed at one individual.  Is this paranoia?  I do not
know you, but I have heard that you enjoy getting into wars over topics?  I
am not jumping to conclusions, that would not be fair.  As for my email
name and why I have it - is personal and not pertinent.  It is a shame that
you feel you have been the victim of harassing emails (or however you put
it).  It is really a shame that so many people (not all) who are developers
and/or programmers utilize their knowledge of computers to spoof and harass
others.

I know how you feel, because this has happened to several of my ferret
aquaintances in my area and across the United States.  I even recall
somebody posting about some death threats?  Anyone who is sick enough to
harass someone via the Internet, should be investigated.  You should get
the authorities involved, I highly recommend it.  As I have stated before,
I avoid harassment to my business account by posting under a hotmail
address.  Is that a crime?  Many people do this.  Also, I have stated who
I am.  You can read the previous digests to find out.  I am Dee Eisenman,
just as my name reads.  I am of Jewish origin, and not a buddhist.  Why
is this of such grave concern to you?  Are you who you say you are?  Most
likely.  My posts are inflammatory?  I do not think so.  They have been
very inquisitive and civil.  Where have I sworn or called anyone's posts
"bitching"?  Last I checked, everyone is entitled to their opinion(s), and
sometimes mine may be in the minority, but that is life.  I consider myself
very knowledgeable on the topic of ferrets, however, nobody can know
everything and nobody is an expert.  We are all learning.

I questioned one of your posts so now you are assuming I am after you?  Do
you wonder this every time somebody questions your advice?  Lighten up!  I
am sorry if your were offended by my opinion(s).  That is how this world
works, you cannot please all the people all of the time.

As for BIG, you do a good job and are obviously dedicated to this mailing
list.  Sorry if I was "beating a dead horse" that was not my intention,
since I LOVE horses!  Oh, there is another thing you can add to my
identity.

Anyway, I have to get going and feed my kids.

Twenty-one more days till Halloween, do you know what you or your kids are
going to be?