From:
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1999 12:40:00 -0400
It's with real sadness that I tell you Flagstone is loosing his 4 month
battle with cancer.  He can not breathe today and doesn't want to be held
of fed.

Our vet is sweet enough to meet us on her daay off to help Flaggy cross
the rainbow bridge.  She is out of town today, but just called me to tell
me she would come home for him.

Flagstone came to us from an animal control pound.  He was caged there for
6 months with no one to love him or play with him.  When we got him he had
a terrible cough.  We thought is was a lung infection.  2 weeks of
antibiotics did nothing for him and an x-ray showed us a mas in his lungs.
We biopsyed 2 enlarged lymph nodes and found out he has cancer.

I loved him as much as I could and so did my mom.  She has cancer too so
Flaggy's crossing today will be particularly difficult for her.

Today his lungs aren't working and he's gasping in little breaths.  He was
doing great up until 2 days ago on his natural meds, pred and B 17.  It's
just happening so fast.

Please light a candle for Flag today and help him see his way over the
bridge.  He's truly a fighter and a survivor.  He will be so missed by us
here.

Randy

The Ferret Aid Society "For the love of our fuzzy friends"
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter by clicking here.