From:
Jeanie Batson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 May 2003 05:57:17 EDT
my adress is Hoside 4 @aol.com   please reply

my ferett is 6 years old and has a enlarged spleen i have had x rays and
ulta sounds done and an asperatinon of his spleen done last week, reports
came back do partical byopic of spleen for lymphoma

he is going to have surgery for removal of the spleen monday and if
things in there looks back i will have to let him cross the bridge.

HE NEEDS PRAYS AND I NEED INPUT ON THIS TELL ME ABOUT YOUR BABYS SPLEEN