From:
"Green, Kelly D" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2001 11:14:08 -0500
Stuffed ferrets are available at theferretstore.com

http://www.ferretstore.com/plushferrets.html

Kelly

I also have a question.  I got my first ferret a month ago, he is a
beautiful 3 year old sable named Madison.  He is adorable, my kids just
adore him and Sabastian (my cat) is fine with him; however, he has never
been litter trained and I am not having much luck at all with training
him.  I put a litter box with yesterdays mews in his cage and apparently
he thought it was a toy box....it was so cute.....he just nose dive right
in and starting playing.  I put the box in the corner that he went to the
bathroom in and he just moved the box and went to the bathroom behind the
box.  I then bought him a larger box and put rice in it and let him play in
it while he was out of the cage hoping he would be able to differentiate
the two boxes........but no he just has one toy box in his cage and one
out.............lol.  He does fine out of the cage though, he gets to run
around in the morning before I leave for work and in the evenings when I
get home probably about 2 1/2 to 3 hours a day during the week and then
for most of the weekend and there has only been a couple of accidents....
do you guys think that is enough play time?  He seems happy.

Thanks,
Kelly