Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 23:51:08 -0400
Can't keep a good woman down! I have been tooting along with bedding
orders and will continue to until my time for necessary surgery comes
up.

Many new patterns are available with many more to come.
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org

check out my Ebays for incredible bedding that stands the test of time
Ferrets Love LFFR Bedding

http://stores.ebay.com/Little-Feet-Ferret-Retreat-Bedding

We are self supporting and Supply All Medical, Food and Care for the
Many Older and Previously Unwanted Ferrets for which we provide a
permanent Loving Home
www.littlefeetferretbedding.org