Date:
Thu, 8 May 1997 15:40:34 +0000
Hello to all in FML,

We have used the 'Net to find a knowledgeable fuzzie DVM.  He diagnosed our
oldest fuzzie, Benjamin, who is 4 y/o, with diabetes about 2 weeks ago.
Since then we have been taking to task trying to get his sugar under
control..  We have scoured the 'Net and many ferret sites looking for
information regarding sugar diabetes but to no avail.

Any information from anyone is welcome.

Our thoughts for the best to Kodo.  We have directed mail that way, we hope
every little bit counts.

Thankyou,

George and Sarah