From:
Penny LePage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Mar 1998 22:53:21 -0500
Thank Heaven that Spring was at our house today!!!  We had plenty of help
out in the yard too.  It was about 80 here in NH today and Blossom and
Missitoo came out this morning and helped on cover the plants!  They dug and
tunneled in the mulch around the vines while the sun shone warm on them.
Then while Flower and Burglar were helping, a couple of the garden snakes
came to visit and decided they would have to sun them selfs else where.  We
worked in the flower bed and they got to dig up some weeds that already
started to grow.  Flower found tiny wild crocus in the yard and liked the
smell of them.

So that was our first nice day of Spring and getting some fresh air.  We
will get to go out again tomorrow cause it will be warm again.  There will
be lots of digging to do and the more digging the better!!  Boy, are we
having fun now!!!

Love and Fuzzies Kisses,
Burglar, Blossom
Missitoo & Flower