From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 04:38:38 -0700
time is running out on these ebays to help pay my vet bills... as soon
as i can get them paid off...i can devote my time once again to helping
others...it kills me to have to waste time doing this for myself...and
for others to waste time trying to raise money for me also...when there
are others that need help too...

i have to apologive for not being my normal self lately...doing what i
love to do...but once i get this out from over my head...i can get back
to helping others...that is what makes me happy...

if the URLs are too long for the FML...i suggest you go here...[Search]
http://pages.ebay.com/search/items/basicsearch.html

Click..."by seller"

type...   fuzziemom   ...in the "Single Seller" line...

i have these 3 left...
Hallmark Collectible Ornaments 1994-1996
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3223153066
Ends May-16-03 12:39:25 PDT
[i will be breaking these up into smaller groups if they do not sell as
they are.]

Hallmark Collectible Star Trek Ornaments
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3223155277
Ends May-16-03 12:53:56 PDT

Hallmark Keepsake NFL Ornaments
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3223175955
Ends May-16-03 15:55:29 PDT

a dear friend is also ebay'ing these 2 items to help me...please check
them out...

CATERPILLAR 226 SKID STEER LOADER MODEL 1:32 SCALE MIB
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3520594147
Ends May-17-03 18:12:06 PDT

MIB CATERPILLAR 365B L EXCAVATOR MODEL 1:50 SCALE MODEL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3520591999
Ends May-17-03 17:59:09 PDT

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Fuzzy Frenzy [15]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

Missing 11 of my own...SassyFras, Lucky, Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye,
Sandi, Jack...and the biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie...
And a special, special guy...Geezer...and so many more kept close in my
heart...

A Proud Member of S. O. S. ....  http://supportourshelters.org/
My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
My Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv