From:
"Julie P." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:08:19 -0800
Mark Lewis Radio Pictures is producing a one hour documentary for British
television on ferrets.  i'm hoping you might be able to put me in touch
with some ferret organizations and owners in the UK.  We are looking for
interesting and amusing stories about ferrets and their owners.  At this
time, we are throwing the net wide open and are searching for ideas.

I can be reached via email at [log in to unmask]  I look forward to hearing
from you soon.

Best,
Julieann Pavesi