From:
Lim swee ho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:34:53 +0800
My little Gizmo who loves to dig, caught his nail in the chain attaching
his plastic ferret tube to his cage.  I was out at that time and when I
got home, he was already free but one of his nail is bloodied and much
shorter.  He had ripped out the tip of his nail.  I quickly applied some
balm on it and he dooked in pain.  He is walking and moving around fine
and eating well, the only thing is his toe is still swollen and a little
tender.  Any advice?  The plastic tube has been removed and now its with
my cavies who loves it.

Paris