Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sat, 7 May 1994 12:30:37 -0400
Stacey -

        We have 2 ferrets, and a twin-sized futon, and haven't had any
problems.  The ferrets both store goodies underneath it (our platform, from the
side, looks like this:   /\
                        /  --  so the ferret can crawl underneath from the
front, but not the back: this also means that if the ferret drags anything all
the way underneath to the back, its pretty far away from anything that might be
looking to take it back (say, us!).)  But other than using it as a hiding
place, and occaisonally falling asleep under there, the ferrets pretty much
ignore it.  They sometimes climb to the top and play "king of the mountain",
but they've never tried to dig at it and they've never done any damage to it at
all...

-roche