From:
Ann Haager <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2010 16:15:40 -0500
The Crafty Weasels did a spectacular job this year. Thanks to all of
our volunteers and many generous donations, we were able to get out
over 100 more pieces of bedding in 2009 than we did in 2008. We made
799 pieces of bedding (including toys), sent 37 boxes to shelters, and
donated to at least 3 fund raisers. For more details visit our site at
www.CraftyWeasels.com

If you would like to help, consider making a donation to our
shipping/supply fund by sending it through Paypal to

Dooks & Dances
Ann & the Crafty Weasels