Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2007 13:41:48 -0700
If anyone in the MD area would like to adopt a very sweet kitten,
PLEASE consider adopting from us first.The last thing I needed was
a basket o kittens but there was also no way I could turn them away.
They are wormed and will have their first distemper shot when they
are adopted and I'm asking for a $60 donation just to cover our vet
costs. You can see their story on our web page and they are soooooooo
loving....really exceptionally sweet.

Thanks,
Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.