From:
suzanne davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 00:16:42 -0800
as i sit here on christmas night,thankful for the two kids i have left, i
especially remember the two that are gone.  unfortunately,one was helped
to cross the rainbow bridge last year at christmas,the next gave up and
was helped seven months later on my birthday.

please let me know that they did make it across the bridge, and that one
day we will be together again.  my baby girl babs was the first to go,
then dweezil , (weezer).  they owned my heart and soul.  i am embarrased
to say that they were bought from a pet shop.  i have since learned about
shelters, where my third sweetboy was adopted.  my fourth and fifth came
as foster children, from a man that was shipped to iraq and could not
take his babies with him..  i found them a wonderful home and later
adopted one more, rufus, whose mother was not taking care of him.  .he
is very healthy and happy now.  please tell one of the greeters at the
bridge to let me know my babies ,weezer and babs, are ok and tell them
how much mommy loves them.tell them to have fun and mommy will see them
soon.  also ask them to be there in my dreams,and to remind of their
presence when the warm, beautiful wind touches me and seems to speak to
me, so that i will recognize it is them speaking to me.  they both had a
wonderful life and i know that i did the best for them in in letting them
go.  please just make sure they have the continued wonderful life thay
deserve.

thank you for taking care of babs and dwezil until i can be there again
to do it for them.