Date:
Thu, 23 Jun 2005 22:27:39 -0700
Raisins to all the nice people who have left notes on the FML anniversary
celebration guestbook.  It's especially fun to hear from those who rarely
or never post to the FML.  We knew you were out there!  I hope that many
more of you will take a minute to leave a message.  Just go to
http://books.dreambook.com/fml5000/members.html.

It would be wonderful to get more pictures up on the page.  All you have
to do is e-mail your photo to me and I will add it to the site.  This is
your big chance to show the rest of the FML how cute your little ones
are.  BIG is nice and all, but he just chops those e-mail attachments
right off of the ends of our posts.  Speaking of which, my ferrets have
offered to donate an extra jangly ball each to the anniversary fund
raising efforts if BIG will send in a picture of his ferrets!

Ooops, gotta go chase a ferret through a tube now.  Don't forget to
write!

Julie