From:
Chris Libby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 12:45:13 -0400
I've noticed I get about 10-20 hits per week on my website
(www.libbysystems.com/ferretsite) and I was wondering if anyone out there
had any comments on the site.  I'm looking at pulling my whole website down
and moving to my own machine in the future (I run a small time consulting
service), and if I do I want to know if I should put the FerretSite back
online or not.

If you think it provides relevant information, or have comments on the site
right now, or would like to see something, please email me.  If I don't get
much of a response, I'm planning on pulling the site in the coming months,
which would free up space on my server.  I've got no problem leaving the
site there, and would gladly put more up or allow others to put up pages if
they like.  Again, let me know.  Thanks

-Chris