From:
Joan Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:34:18 EDT
This is to announce that on the 8th of June the New Hampshire Ferret
Owners Connection is having their annual Ferret Festival.  This year we
are going to have a professional Photographer at the show, The charge is
$20.00 per ferret /ferrets per package.  We have had this photographer
before, and she is really good.  If you have a special prop you would
like bring it, or she will provide her own, and she has quite a few.

If you would like all  the information on this festival, go to
www.4lilpaws.org
and look under NEWS FLASH,
or call me @ 603-424-2941.

Hope to see a lot of new faces this year, plus all the wonderful people
that have come every year since we started this event, 7 years ago.
REMEMBER BRING ALONG UP TO DATE DISTEMPER RECORDS for each of the fuzzies
you are bringing.

Joan B 4 lil Paws