From:
Chris Stephenson and Lynn Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 15:06:57 -0400
Ferret Lovers:

I need help locating a source of Totally Ferret in the Toronto area.  I had
heard that it was to be made available thru local vets but the supplier was
fishing around looking to see what kind of orders they could get.  They
wanted to see 5,000 pounds of Totally Ferret orders to make it worth their
while.  It doesn't look like they will get even close.

Please don't Email me to tell me you heard it can be got thru a vet.  It
cannot.

I need to know about confirmed sightings of this product in Toronto.  If
you can give me an address I would appreciate it.

Step two is to order from the company in Ohio and have it sent by UPS
(please note UPS charges a brokerage fee at the border and this adds to the
killer 40% increase because of dollar differences)

Oh well, if I have to I will - I count on this food as an important part of
Ferris' diet (the insulinomic ferret).

Please Email me ASAP if you have any info on Totally Ferret.  I will go out
of Toronto area if I have to.  Anyone in Southern Ontario who has info I
would appreciate hearing this weekend.

Thanks
Lynn