From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 19:20:58 -0700
You may remember me asking for sign ups for the ferret bedding swap...It
was suggested to me that extra ferret beddings could be collected during
the course of the swap and donated to a VERY deserving shelter.  I have
had an EXTREMELY hard time figuring out what shelter deserves and NEEDS
these items that are going to be donated by the participating swappers.
It was also suggested, that Maybe you guys that know these shelters
personally could tell me why you think they deserve/need the bedding.  I
thought I could just read the wish lists on the fml shelter list, but
gosh...really hard to choose without personally knowing the
shelters...and there are so many!

This is where you come in.  If you would like to "Nominate" your shelter
for the bedding, please email me a response saying why you think they
deserve the bedding.  I will pick the best response, (or maybe 2 if i
have a hard time :P) and that/those shelters will recieve the beds.  (you
can nominate yourself if you're the shelter runner too :))  Now, You can
nominate ANYONE even if they aren't a shelter, but remember...the bedding
goes to the most needed...(ther'll be later swaps for halloween and
christmas)

Please do not nominate S.O.S.  (I know they do LOTS for shelters, but I
don't think they really need fuzzy bedding LOL!)

You may not get a reply from me, but please don't think i'm ignoring
you...I read EVERY email I get...I may not respond, but I do appreciate
everyone that takes their time out of their busy schedule to say hello
to little ol me :)

-Valerie, Mojo, Buckie, and Noodles

Noodles is getting SO MUCH FUR!!!!  She's actually looking more and more
like a fuzzy!!!!

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO REPLIED TO ME ABOUT MY REQUEST FOR OPINIONS
ON THE MAXXIMUM NUTRITION KITTEN FOOD!!!  I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT ABOUT
FEEDING MY FUZZIES THIS FOOD (OF COURSE NOT A MAIN DIET BUT MIXED IN) I
DID NOT GET ONE SINGLE NEGATIVE REPLY ABOUT THE FOOD WHICH MAKES ME FEEL
LIKE IF IT'S APPROVED BY THE FML MEMBERS(IN GENERAL), THEN IT'S APPROVED
BY ME...

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /